Pony Rustler features the same “any singletrack trail” capability as the 29er Horsethief, but takes a more aggressive approach with the ground-clawing, inspirational stability of 27.5 x 3.0″ tires. Mix this footprint with 148 x 12mm axle spacing, short and agile chainstays, and BOOST crankset specification, and you’e set to rip remote, high mountain trail.
- ⋅ BOOST technology frame (12 x 148mm)
- ⋅ 27.5″+ wheelsize (29″ compatible)
- ⋅ SRAM MTH hub with WTB i45 Scraper tubeless-ready rim & WTB Bridger 27.5 x 3.0″ tires
- ⋅ 120mm travel carbon frame with Split Pivot
- ⋅ RockShox Pike RCT3 BOOST (15 x 110mm) fork
- ⋅ RockShox Reverb Stealth seatpost