Stay strong all year long.
When riding outside isn’t an option, the Magneto trainer is. Instead of succumbing to the elements, simply bring your bike inside for a worry-free ride and spend your time training, not cleaning road grime off your frame.
Build your workouts around your goals — not the weather — and see major results when the sun shines again.
- The world’s first magnetic trainer with progressive resistance.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Precision-balanced zinc alloy flywheel features magneto technology.
- Promises secure tire to resistance unit fit with our unique clutch knob.
- Noise level at 20 mph is quiet 66-68 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2″ resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26″, 27″ and 29″ wheel sizes.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.